We understand that you want to know now what your investment costs are going to be for a Full-Service Planner or Day-Of Coordinator (or perhaps you'd like a mingling of the 2 services!).
Here is some of the basic information we must know before being able to quote you an approximated or set price:
Pricing is based on:
- The number of venues for your day; Church, Temple, Reception hall, Tea Ceremony, etc. Is your ceremony and Reception at the same venue?
- Have you decided to use your (a) backyard venue? Where is the home located?
- Are you planning on marrying in Sedona?
- The number of Guests you're expecting
- How large is your Wedding Party?
- Do you have an interest in Full Service Planning or Day-Of Coordinating?
You may always consider our "Virtual Wedding Planning" Service!
- How many event professionals have you hired to date? (DJ? Band? Florist, etc.)
- Do you work full or part-time and/or are you a Student? Are you raising a family? What type of time do you have for planning?
With this information, we should be able to afford you a quote very easily! Get your answers ready and then give us a call or send me an email: email@example.com
No Planner worth their fee will ever quote you a flat amount for either planning or coordinating without getting this information; there are just too many variables.
Call us for a quick chat and we'll help you decide what services you really need. Please understand; the interview process works both ways; let's have fun during the planning stages by making sure we're a great fit to begin with...remember: your initial consultation is gratis....call Zoë at the Office 602.234.1200 or on her cell at 310.251.6180
Have you considered taking a Wedding Planning workshop? We offer those, too for the truly DIY Bride or the Bride who's interested in learning everything she can about the planning process, before it begins: http://prep2wed.com